Full Moon Sound Bath
NOTE: Social Distancing will be observed. This event is limited to eight guests.
Join us for an exquisite experience of deep relaxation and long lasting rejuvenation through crystal sound vibration. This sound bath is offered in a conveniently located bveautiful yoga studio.
SOUND BATH: WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for an event of high vibrational and melodic sounds, and you will:
- Release physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual stress
- Rejuvenate your body, brain, mind, and spirit
- Access your higher intuitive faculties
- Experience the joy of opening
Relax into this sacred space as certified sound healer and recording artist Colin Hillstrom plays a set of 15 alchemy singing bowls that contain precious and semi-precious stones including 24-karat gold, white gold, platinum, pink tourmaline and many others. Colin had assembled this set of bowls not only for its high vibrational benefits, but also for many therapeutic benefits, including:
- Opening, clearing, and aligning the chakra (energy) system
- Balancing the endocrine (hormonal system)
- Activating untapped, unused areas and powers of mind and brain
- Enhancing cellular health and function
- Raising the frequency of your attractor field
- Yoga mats, blankets and pillows are provided, but it is recommended tha you bribng your own
- Please arrive by 7:45pm
- Doors lock at 8pm - we start on time - NO late admittance
DIRECTIONS: The building is on the corner of Bay Street and Shakespeare Street. The entrance door to the studio is from Shakespeare Street.
Questions: Call or text Colin Hillstrom at 604-780-0686
Colin has a great heart spirit, and is able to bring his audience to love. He sets the tone of playfulness, as well as honoring the deep powers of spirit. Nancy Shipley Rubin, author of “The Manifesting Codes”