Freedom Farm Camp WK - 1 MORNING Half Day Camp for 3-5 year olds
WEEK 1 - ARTS, CRAFTS, ANIMALS, STRABERRY JAM MAKING AND MORE!
PLEASE NOTE: This camp is for 3-5 year olds only . Each camper MUST be POTTY TRAINED!
JAM MAKING: Each child will make their very own jar of fresh organic jam! This activity is alway a hit! Kids love ”squishing” the fruit and turning it into jam. Each child will recieve a small jar that they make to take home and share with the family!
ARTS & CRAFTS: Even though this camp is geared toward 3-5 year olds, our arts and crafts will be very special! We will be using nature in various forms to create masterpieces!
FARMING - Campers will learn about fruits and vegetables of the season. They will learn how to plant, grow and harvest food. The nutritional value of many of the crops will be taught in fun and exciting ways. Don't forget our ducks, chicken's, goats and sheep!
CAMPERS CAN ALSO LOOK FORWAD TO:
- Caring for our farms live stock daily - goats, sheep, chickens, ducks.
- Harvesting various fruits and vegetables to enjoy at the farm daily ( providing all goes well with the weather and our crops this season).
- Soil and what lives in the soil - earth worms and microbes
- Dialy mindfulness practice, yoga on the farm and gratitude before meals.
- "Old school" games and physical activity.
- COMMUNITY - What it means to be part of a community and the importance of who each of us are within our community - connecting with ourselves, our families and others in a deep way.
- Arts, crafts & and more!
- Friday FAMILY DAY 10:30-11:30 pm
PLEASE PACK A HEARTY LUNCH and SNACK FOR YOUR CHILD DAILY!
IT IS RECOMENDED THAT 2 FULL WATER BOTTLES be sent each day with your child.
WE ARE SO VERY EXCITED TO TO HAVE YOUR TAKE PART IN THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH US!
Freedom Farm Surrey
Surrey, BC, Canada