How to efficiently recruit in Business & Artificial Intelligence?
Business and Artificial Intelligence are topics that many companies are striving to perform in to keep up with the digital transformation and maintain a competitive edge in their respective fields. Companies that decide to invest in Big Data, BI & AI need to build whole teams by recruiting the right resources. However, it is still difficult to truly demystify and understand these areas of expertise, especially without a background in technology. How to efficiently recruit for a customer or for a business without having basic technical concepts in Business Intelligence and Artificial? This 3-hour workshop enables recruiters from recruitment agencies, headhunting firms or various companies to understand the different jobs in the BI and AI field. The workshop will also teach them the necessary skillsets to create interesting employment offers that can facilitate the preselection of good candidates. The workshop is presented primarily as a case study and is customized to your business reality to enable participants to obtain effective learning that they can apply right away.
The participants will complete the workshop with:
- A clear understanding of BI or AI in a recruitment context
- Knowledge of the main basic technical terms
- The fundamentals for writing a relevant job offer
- Techniques to quickly identify a good candidate
1. Understand the role of different data solution experts
- a) List of the most wanted jobs
- b) Who does what in a team?
2. Demystify the technical language around data related jobs
- a) Technical terminology (most-used)
- b) Understand these terms in business language
3. Know how to identify and understand the needs of a team
- a) The most important projects by industry
- b) The resulting needs in terms of human resources Recruiter’s
4. Create an effective job offer for a position using the appropriate technical terms, according to specific needs
- a) Programming languages
- b) Technical skills and approaches
- c) Platforms and software
5. How to quickly identify a quality CV with high technical potential?
- a) Key skills to master
- b) Quality-levels of skills
- c) Link skills to company needs
6. What technical questions to ask in a pre-screening interview and how to analyze the answers?
7. An overview of the new and emerging professions in AI, BI and Big Data.
8. Case study - from the needs identified to the selection of a good candidate
Download our description
This workshop will be given in English.