Digital Transformation Training in Winnipeg | Introduction to Digital Transformation training for beginners | Getting started with Digital Transformation | What is Digital Transformation | January 20 - February 12, 2020
Digital Transformation training is a LIVE Instructor-led training delivered from January 20 - February 12, 2020 for 16 hours over 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
- 4 weeks | Monday, Wednesday every week
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM US Eastern time each day
- January 20 - February 12, 2020 US Eastern time
Features and Benefits
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor led LIVE training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Real-life Scenarios
Digital Transformation is everywhere around us. We are increasingly using smartphones for communicating with friends, read news on subway screens or hail a ride via mobile apps. How does this impact our work and life? Digital Transformation may seem challenging, but it is also creating abundant new career opportunities and business growth potential. Discover how to deal with this change and take advantage of the opportunities in this digital era.
What are the Course Objectives?
This course will begin with an introduction to Digital Transformation, terminology, technology concepts in simple and understandable terms. You will gain in-depth understanding of Digital Transformation and how you and your company can take advantage of this latest trend in 21st century.
By the end of this course you will have developed an understanding of:
- The most important digital transformation concepts
- Key digital initiatives and activities
- New approaches to developing products and services
- New approaches to internal collaboration and communication
- Emerging technologies and trends
Who should take this Course?
Anyone can take this course. If you are interested in learning about digital transformation in your company, in the industry, this course will give you a jumpstart.
- Digital Transformation Basics
- Definition and Core Concepts - Digital Transformation
- Opportunities for Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation at work - Example
- Design Thinking and Lean Startup - Processes and Methods
- Emerging Technologies Overview
- Cloud computing
- Big Data
- Digital Competence
- The Digital DNA
- The Role of Data
- The Process of Digital Transformation
- Digital Business Models
- People and the Organization
- Technology and Policy