Culturelink's CYBERSECURITY TRAINING PROGRAM
Are you a Newcomer with an IT background, interest or understanding of coding?
If so, CultureLink has partnered with ISACA to provide you with a great opportunity to establish your career in the most dynamic, growing and in-demand field of CYBERSECURITY.
CultureLink Cybersecurity CSX Fundamental Training Program is a FREE program has been designed to provide internationally trained newcomer with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and the skills set required to get into the Cybersecurity field.
- FREE Canadian career development training
- FREE CSX Fundamental Training provided by Certificated Cybersecurity Professional including FREE online practice materials including lectures and practice exam
- Monthly networking sessions with potential future employers and cybersecurity professionals
- One-on-one employment counseling
- Settlement referrals to services for you and your family
There is NO COST associated with this program.
Program Eligibility Criteria:
- Newcomer with Post Undergrad Education with an IT background or an interest/ understanding of coding
- Permanent Residents (PR) & Convention Refugees status
- A minimum of CLB level 7- 8