Crushable Smashable -- Fun Wines with Fancy Burgers --Valentine's 2020
We've partnered with Highlands Liquor and Michael from Artisan Wines for a night of crushable wines paired with snacks, burgers, and sweets.
Crushable Smashable 1.0
Some might say you can't enjoy wine with burgers.
Some might also say you need to break the bank on Valentine's Day.
Some might also also say that a dinner date isn't a dinner date without starched linens, a maiître d', menu descriptors that can only be deciphered by Encyclopedia Brittanica along with your Duolingo app, and three courses capped off with tuxedo strawberries.
We're here to tell you they're wrong!
This Valentine's Day we're launching our first edition of Crushable Smashable, a night of great wines from our sister shop Highlands Liquor and the wonderful Michael from Artisan Wines, paired with a special menu from Chef-Partner Sean O'Connor here at Fox Burger.
There's but 16 seats for this, so act fast. We'll be hosting the dinner in our private Dining Room, and Boiler Room speakeasy in the historic Gibbard Block. The evening will start with bubbles, end with something sweet, and there'll be fancy burgers in between. You'll also be accompanied by knockout wines, great conversation at the long tables, practical wine knowledge, and zero cringe factor.
We'll start at 7:00pm, which gives you enough time to get home, breathe, walk the kids or drop the dog off at the sitters (if applicable), and make your way here.
Smash burgers, crush wines!
- as this is a special set menu, we politely decline substitutions, dietaries restrictions or modifications.
- We can accommodate vegetarians provided we have advanced notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
- additional beverages (wine, beer, spirit, and non-alcoholic) available for purchase throughout the evening.
- this is a licensed event to be enjoyed by those 18 years of age or older
- if more than two, please try to book in group sizes of even numbers.
- tickets are non-refundable
- price of ticket includes tax and gratuity
- if you have questions, email us at email@example.com