Couples Workshop: Gottman's Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
Couples will learn and practice research-proven tools:
- Make conflict work for your relationship
- Deepen intimacy and build trust
- Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
- Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively (...and get more of what you want and need as a result!)
This workshop is held over two dates:
Friday, March 27, 6 -9 pm &
Saturday, March 28, 10 am - 1 pm
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to take their marriage from good to great
- Those needing better conflict management skills
This intimate couples retreat, is a two-day marriage workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. This couples workshop has been offered across the United States, Canada and internationally, and has strengthened the relationships of tens of thousands of couples. It's specifically designed to help couples improve their friendship and learn powerful communication and conflict management skills.
The workshop includes lectures, demonstrations, videos and private couples exercises. The activities are fun, insightful and informative. And there is no need to worry about sharing your personal problems in front of others... we don't do any group sharing at this workshop.
Registration per couple includes:
- The book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
- Two Seven Principles workbooks
- Love Maps Card Deck
- Open Ended Questions Card Deck
- Light Refreshments
Couples that this workshop would not be well suited for:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic violence
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, gambling)
- Serious mental health problems in one or both partners
- Single people
If you are unable to attend the series you registered for, we am more than happy to roll your registration over to the next series or any upcoming series within a year of your purchase date. We do not issue refunds but will gladly assist in finding a seat in an upcoming webinar that works better with your schedule.
The facilitators maintain the right to cancel or reschedule the workshop in the case of inadequate registration.
Are you engaged, newly married, or in a long-term relationship and looking to build a strong foundation for your marriage (and not just planning your dream wedding)?
Are you enjoying your relationship, but feeling something's missing, knowing you can have something great?
Are you tired of constantly fighting with your partner, exhausted from the same cycle of arguments and emotional ups and downs?