The Complete 90 - Carmelina Moscato Clinic
- Box2Box Tech will be providing each player with soccer tech equipment in order to produce player performance reports of the entire clinic.
- 10 : 1 Player to Coach Ratio
- Live Coverage Provided by FTF Canada
- Free Lunch Provided Osmows
- T-Shirt Included in Registration
- Free Trail to The Complete 90 Online Training Platform
- Daily Awards and Prizes from Our Sponsors
- Access to Stadium Sport Leagues Facility, Change Rooms and Classrooms
Thursday, July 2nd - Saturday, July 4th
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Early Drop Off: 8:00 AM
Late Pick Up: 12:30 PM
- 1.5 Hour On Field Training Sessions
- 45 Minute Lunch / Entertainment
- 45 Minute Information Session
The Complete 90 and Carmelina Moscato have teamed up to create the GTA’s ultimate clinic for high school female soccer players. Running the technical and tactical side of the event is Canadian Women's National Team Player and Olympic Bronze Medalist, Carmelina Moscato. After 15 years as a pro, Carmelina Moscato has retired as a player and is now sharing her expertise to the youth both on and off the pitch.
The Complete 90 has been running soccer camps for elite level footballers for the past 2 years. In this time, our camps have established themselves in the GTA as the go-to company for specialized technical and tactical training. Our Goal is for players to leave this clinic not only a better footballer but a more confident individual with new friendships and value.