Communication Skills Training in Vancouver on Mar 14th 2018
Communication skills are the most highly valued skills in today’s business environment. Successful professionals who add value to their companies communicate clearly, accurately and effectively. Poor communication skills, on the other hand, restrict even the most talented professionals from getting ahead in the business world.
Communication Skills intensive is a cutting edge training program designed to help today’s business professionals take their communication skills and effectiveness to the next level. It immerses you into the most advanced and innovative communication techniques. You will dive deep into the all forms of verbal, non-verbal and written communication, and come out with a developed sense of personal communication style that will help you to connect with, communicate to, and inspire people around you. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is a vital life skill and something that should not be overlooked. It’s never too late to work on your communication skills and by doing so improve your quality of life.
- The Science of Effective Human Communication
- Frames of Business and Communication
- Principles and Strategies for Effective Business Conversations
- Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback
- How to Listen Effectively and Accurately
- Science of Body Language
- How to look confident and charismatic
- Business Presentation Skills and Strategies
- Power Point Best Practicesc
- Principles and Techniques for Effective Written Communication
- How to write clear, concise and fast at the same time
Benefits from the Course:
- Script yourself with clear, compelling and well-developed messages that reflect your thinking .
- Speak with vision and a logical structure that drives home your points.
- Answer questions confidently.
- Develop professional relationships and networks.
- Communicate with empathy and compassion .
- Inspire people by appealing to their emotions.
- Move from an informational to an inspirational and action oriented style when creating and delivering presentations.
- Integrate effective slides into your presentations.
- Become a more powerful leader and communicator by applying effective strategic planning and writing tactics for enhanced writing speed and fluency.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to:
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
Regus Vancouver Address: 885 W Georgia St Suite 1500, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E8, Canada, Vancouver, BC, Canada