Coming Home To Yourself: Inner Child Healing & Kundalini Yoga Workshop
You are the one you've been waiting for . Your relationship with yourself shapes the way you experience the world and the lens you see it through. This is why Inner Child Work is so so potent.
Ananda School of Ascension brings you an evening of spiritual psychology and Kundalini Yoga on healing the subconscious mind and the practice of Inner Child Work. Inner Child Healing is a sub-category of Shadow Work that tends to healing the wounded inner child aspect that lives on within us in the subconscious mind.
The painful experiences we went through and the needs we didn't get met as children continue to influence our current beliefs, habits and coping mechanisms as adults, whether we are conscious of it or not. By tending to the inner child and re-parenting it we can begin to refine and optimize our dis-empowering behaviors, relating tactics and ways of being. Inner Child Healing done within Shadow work enables us to address what within us needs healing and gives us the tools to help ourselves in order to shift our external reality.
Giving voice to your inner child is the most impactful thing you can do for your personal evolution and healing journey.
This is an introductory workshop on healing the psyche through the healing modality of Inner Child Work and the science of Kundalini Yoga.
We will cover and explore the following:
* What is Shadow Work (& Inner Child Work) - how does it heal the psyche and in turn optimize our lives.
* The Inner Child Explained - how to love, guide and heal your inner child.
* How to identify the inner child wounding you have based on the struggle and suffering you are subject to in your personal life today.
* Tools for decoding your triggers and day to day issues - what do they mean and how can they be healed.
* Tools and know how for re-parenting the inner child and the side effects of childhood trauma.
* What is transpersonal psychology (spiritual psychology) - how can we use it to better make sense of the human experience and the meaning of life as a soul.
*Kundalini yoga/philosophy on rewiring the subconscious mind and the practice of refining the mind, personal energy and being.
* Full 90 min Kundalini Yoga class and meditation*
Date: Thursday, March 26th - 6:15 - 8:45 pm
Location: The Heart Lodge - Beltline area, downtown Calgary
Investment: Pre-registration required, 10 spots available, we sell out quickly.
- Option 1 "Curious Yogi" Regular: 40$ + tax
- Option 2 "Curious Yogi” Door Tickets: 45$ - not guaranteed, limited capacity.
Once online tickets are sold out - there are NO DOOR TICKETS.
If you've attended to previous inner child workshops with me, the content will be unique to prior sessions, new learning will be available :).
No previous yoga experience necessary, everyone is welcome :) Sat Nam
Please Bring: Yoga mat, water bottle, turban (optional), journal, pen, layers and an open heart :)