Collette Tours Morocco - Travel Presentation
Join us for a fun, free and informative chat about our small group tour packages. Special event discount available!
Get to know the vibrant culture and colourful backdrops that are distinctively Morocco. Here are just a sample of the destinations we will be chatting about and the experiences that are offered through these amazing packages:
- See the Indigo-blue streets and painted Medina in Chefchaouen, the “Blue City” of Morocco.
- In Fes, the “Mecca of the West,” visit a family-run riad in the Medina for a taste of traditional Moroccan delights.
- See the ancient door of Bab El Mansour, and the Bab El Khamis flea market in Meknes.
- In Marrakech visit either the Yves Saint Laurent Museum or the Jardin Majorelle Botanical Gardens.
- In Casablanca, tour the masterful Hassan II Mosque, see the city by night and end your incredible journey over dinner at Rick’s Café, the legendary saloon from the film Casablanca.
- Make your way through the Sahara Desert by jeep before boarding a camel for your ride to your luxury nomad camp.
- Travel the rugged “Road of a Thousand Kasbahs” to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- In Marrakech, get a true taste of Moroccan hospitality during an interactive cooking class at a women’s cooperative.