Change Management Practitioner™ (CMP) Certification Program [Edmonton, May 11-15, 2020]
Register to attend TidalShift's public enrolment
Our globally recognized CMP Certification Program is the first of its kind in Canada and combines two certification programs (Change Management Foundation™ + Change Management Practitioner™) into one 5-day training.
Drawing upon the latest strategic thinking, current research findings, and relevant case studies that exemplify how organizations manage the change process, this program prepares participants to write the
- Date: Monday, May 11 to Friday, May 15, 2020
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Cost: $2,895.00 + GST*
View course outline
We offer this program as a certified APMG International Accredited Training Organization (ATO).
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wishing to achieve Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ certification.
- Individuals with responsibilities that include, leading, managing, and/or supporting change initiatives.
- Individuals working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or is taking place.
- Intermediate/Advanced Change Management Specialists.
Training and certification will help participants better understand change through the implementation of change theories, enabling a higher rate of staff engagement. Participants will also learn how to:
- Assess the impacts of change.
- Identify and work with stakeholders in a change initiative.
- Understand the process of sustaining change.
- Embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
- Strong understanding of Change Management concepts.
- Mandatory pre-reading: The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook (sent shortly after registration).
- Approximately two (2) hours of study is recommended each evening.
- To qualify for day 4 and day 5 of the program, participants must successfully complete the APMG International Change Management Foundation™ exam with a pass rate of 50% or higher.
*Pricing is in CAD and does not include tax. Fee includes books, exams fee, 35 contact hours/PDU. Cancellations can be made up to 15 business days prior to the first day of the program without penalty.Note: The Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ certification programs are available separately and not only as a single package. To obtain your Change Management Practitioner™ (CMP) designation you must successfully pass both certification exams.