Chakra Sound Bath
BALANCE IS THE KEY! Attending a Chakra Sound Barh during these times of chaos and uncertainty can help re-balance our body/mind/brain complex. In COMPLIANCE with the BC Health Regulations this sound bath is LIMITED TO EIGHT ATTENDEES to ensure up to two meters for SOCIAL DISTANCING. The yoga studio is currently not offering yoga classes and has been sanitized. Mats, props and blankets are provided but you are encouraged to bring your own.
SOUND BATH: WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for an event of high vibrational and melodic sounds, and you will:
- Release physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual stress
- Rejuvenate your body, brain, mind, and spirit
- Access your higher intuitive faculties
- Experience the joy of opening
Relax into this sacred space as certified sound healer and recording artist Colin Hillstrom plays a set of 15 alchemy singing bowls that contain precious and semi-precious stones including 24-karat gold, white gold, platinum, pink tourmaline and many others. Colin had assembled this set of bowls not only for its high vibrational benefits, but also for many therapeutic benefits, including:
- Opening, clearing, and aligning the chakra (energy) system
- Balancing the endocrine (hormonal system)
- Activating untapped, unused areas and powers of mind and brain
- Enhancing cellular health and function
- Raising the frequency of your attractor field
- Yoga mats, blankets and pillows are provided but you are encouraged to bring your own
- Please arrive by 6:45pm
- Doors lock at 7pm - we start on time - NO late admittance
DIRECTIONS: The building is on the corner of Bay Street and Shakespeare Street. The entrance door to the studio is from Shakespeare Street.
PARKING: parking may be tight on Shakespeare, but there's usually plenty of space on Bay Street. Please observe street parking regulations.
Questions: Call or text Colin Hillstrom at 604-780-0686
Colin has a great heart spirit, and is able to bring his audience to love. He sets the tone of playfulness, as well as honoring the deep powers of spirit. Nancy Shipley Rubin, author of “The Manifesting Codes”