Online Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM) in Vancouver,Canada
Please Note: This is an online training course which can be joined from anywhere.
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Bill Li, is a CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) by qualification and a prolific consultant, mentor and coach active in China and Asia, Managing Principal of UPerform Consulting Group. With over 20 years of cross-functional experiences in IT sector, Bill is among the pioneers who promoted Scrum and Agile since 2007, and is an active contributor and speaker at agile community, including major Scrum and Agile conferences - See more at:
Bill enjoys developing people and organizations through high quality Scrum and Agile training and consulting services. His passion lies in helping clients’ product development organizations and teams to become more effective, having less waste and fewer impediments in their processes, less pressure, more expertise, higher enjoyment, and producing better product and services, in an open, transparent, creative, and self-organized environment.
Bill translated Agile Project Management with Scrum by Ken Schwaber into simplified Chinese and published it in 2007. He also co-translated Ken's next book on Scrum & Enterprise and Mike Cohn’s User Stories Applied, together with other 2 titles in Project Management area. Bill is MBA from Schulich School of Business, York University, and Bachelor of Engineering from South China University of Technology. He lives in Shanghai, China and Vancouver, BC, Canada. - See more at: