Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM) in Toronto,Canada
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Timothy Korson is a Scrum trainer and coach. He has had many years of substantial experience working on a large variety of systems developed using modern agile techniques. This experience includes distributed, real time, embedded systems as well as business information systems in an n-tier, client-server environment. Dr.Korson’s current focus is on helping organizations implement high value products using Scrum through mentoring and training employees and helping them gain expertise on Scrum.
As a leader in the field of agile software development, Tim has authored articles, given numerous tutorials on agile techniques, and worked with numerous organizations transitioning to Scrum.