Celestial Soirée

COVID-19: many events have been canceled or postponed, please check with the organizer the event status.
Celestial Soirée
Image from eventbrite.com
Fri 3 April 2020
Friday 3 April 2020
5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Ended

Kick cancer to the stars! 

In partnership with the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation, we are proud to present the Celestial Soirée, a night of exploration and discovery among the stars, taking place on Friday, April 3rd, 2020 at 5:30pm in the Restaurant International, located on Algonquin College’s Ottawa campus.

Our guests will feel like you’ve been transported to an ethereal and charming world at our breathtaking astrology & astronomy themed night among the constellations. Your evening will feature heavenly canapés, otherworldly cocktails, and your choice of wine or beer pairings with a locally focused, 4-course table d'hôte menu prepared fresh by Algonquin’s student culinary experts. Guests will take part in our Discovery Passport activity throughout their journey, featuring live music from fresh local talent, a unique photobooth experience unlike any other, a silent auction table from our generous sponsors, and our heartwarming Lights of Our World memorial wall as they compete for the big prize of the evening!

Beginning with a $0 budget, 4-years of world class hospitality education, and hope, our purpose is to execute a multi-layered, dynamic event with the objective of raising $4,000 for our chosen charity, the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation. 90% of proceeds go directly to the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation and the remaining 10% go towards a student scholarship for the School of Hospitality at Algonquin College. 

Cancer touches everyone’s lives, and it is a subject very personal and close to our hearts as four of our team members have been greatly impacted by cancer. We vowed to help support those in our local community and make a difference in their lives of those living with cancer and the family members close to them.

Please follow us on all social medias to stay informed and watch our journey planning this complex event starting from an idea with a $0 budget to reality! 

Facebook    

Instagram

Website

Tickets

We can’t wait to celebrate with you on April 3! ✨

1601 Views - 04/04/2020 Last update
music
Restaurant International
1385 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa, ON, CA
Event from
eventbrite.com

Are you an event organizer?
Create events for free. They will be immediately recommended to interested users.
Create event

Nearby hotels and apartments

1385 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa, ON, CA

Browse other venues in Ottawa
Discover now


Discover more events in Ottawa
Discover now



Restaurant International
1385 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa, ON, CA
Event from
eventbrite.com


Are you an event organizer?
Create events for free. They will be immediately recommended to interested users.
Create event
  1. Ottawa
  2. Restaurant International
  3. Celestial Soirée
 
 
 
 
Your changes have been saved.