CEED - Basic Training [10$ deposit]
The Basic machine shop training offered by CEED is the first step in getting access to the Brunsfield Center. In this training attendees will learn how to use basic machinery and hand tools safely and effectively.
Please note that due to poor attendance of ticket holders a deposit is now required with the purchase of a ticket. This deposit will be refunded to the attendee upon arrival of the event.
Attendees are required to do the following in order to participate to this event
- Bring closed shoes (steel toes are not mandatory but recommended)
- Make a Makerepo account (this will be used to keep track of your certifications and give you access to CEED spaces)
- Read the Training Manual which can be found on the following page in the project files box (
- watch the following training videos (
- Take the following quiz and achieve a mark of 75% or higher (
All other equipment and tools will be provided during the session.
Manufacturing Training Centre
150 Louis-Pasteur, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada