CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Training in Regina
Our Training Programs have 100% pass results with no cancellation or rescheduling and delivered by globally acclaimed trainers.
Click here to know the
• 4 Days of Live Classroom Instruction
• 5 Simulation Tests
• PMBOK® 6th edition hardcopy
• End-of-Chapter Quizzes and Brain Dump
• 23 Contact Hours Certificate
• Includes Exam Voucher
• Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
• 100% Money Back Guarantee
Who Should Attend CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification Training?
If you are looking to pursue career into project management then the CAPM is the right choice for you. To attend CAPM, you should fulfill one of the following prerequisites:
• Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team
• Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education
Why Choose Quality Learning?
• Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with immense experience.
• 100% value for your money
• Higher pass rate in all exams
• Trusted by global leaders
Or Call 408-878-3094