CAPM (Certified Associate In Project Management) Training in Edmonton, AB
CAPM is entry level certification for Project Management and with the inclusion of Agile increases its demand among the employers. Attend our 4 days Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) training program with 100% pass rate, high quality course material, 5 simulations and much more. With our panel of globally acclaimed instructors get 100% value for your money and assurance for higher pass rate in the exams.
- 4 Days of In-Person Bootcamp
- 5 Simulation Tests / CAPM Practice Test
- PMBOK® 5th Edition hard copy
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes and Brain Dump
- 23 Contact Hours Certificate
- Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Who Should Attend CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification Training?
If you are looking to pursue career into project management then the CAPM is the right choice for you. To attend CAPM, you should fulfill one of the following prerequisites:
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education
For any enquiry Call us at + 1-408-878-3096 or