CAPM (Certified Associate In Project Management) Classroom Training In Mississauga, ON
Our Classroom Training has 100% pass results with no cancellation or rescheduling and delivered by globally acclaimed trainers.
CAPM is entry level certification for Project Management and with the inclusion of Agile increases its demand among the employers. Attend our 4 days Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) training program with 100% pass rate, high quality course material, 5 simulations and much more.
Instructor Led Classroom (CAPM) Course Key features:
- 3 Day of In-person Bootcamp
- Downloadable PMI® Approved Courseware
- 2 Simulation Tests
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 21 Contact Hours Certificate
- Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
- Access to weekly webinars
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Who Should Attend?
If you are looking to pursue career into project management then the CAPM is the right choice for you. To attend CAPM, you should fulfill one of the following prerequisites:
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education
Why Choose Pan Learn?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with immense experience.
- 100% value for your money
- Higher pass rate in all exams
- Trusted by global leaders
Visit www. panlearn.com,
Or Call +1-408-878-3094.