A Canadian Twist on the DSO Model
Exclusive Guest Rate: $247/night for standard room, $287/night for resort suites!
Resort fees and taxes not included in this rate.
Take advantage of this opportunity to experience spring in Vancouver, with numerous amenities and nearby excursions. The resort is on the Skytrain line, only a short ride from both the airport and downtown Vancouver. World-class restaurants, shopping and entertainment await you at both the resort and in the city.
*Seminar rate valid Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 to Tuesday, June 9th, 2020*
To take advantage of discounted rate, rooms must be booked by April 30, 2020.
Taxes not included.
Reservations can be made by calling the Hotel’s reservation department at:
Toll free line at 1-866-748-3718
fax (604) 207-2641
Group name: Al Heaps & Associates DPC Event
What They will Learn:
1. Basic Dental Economics
- Understanding dental practice value determination
- Understanding the economic math behind value enhancement
2. Network Structure
- The difference between Investor Dentists and DSO’s
- Choosing between being an Investor Dentist or a DSO
3. Network Formation Options
- Understanding WHY you are forming a network
- Determining whether to buy or start
- The keys to effectively buying an existing practice
- The keys to effectively starting from scratch
- Learning why you need to start with the END
4. Growing Your Network
- a. Proper legal structuring for growth
- b. Capitalization and financing
- c. Profit enhancement strategies
- d. Creating effective Standard operating Procedures
- e. Effective human resource utilization
- f. Effective associate utilization
5. Selling Your Network
- a. Developing your unique exit objective
- b. Determining who your buyer should be
- c. Matching your disposition strategy to your exit objective
6. Learning How DPC can Help
Due to the Covid-19 that is affecting world health at this time, we have decided to postpone our Dental Practice Consolidators meeting - June 5th and 6th at the River Rock Resort & Casino.
We will advise you of the future dates once confirmed.
Thank you for your support and stay healthy!
Dentists are realizing that the American DSO model is simply not feasible in Canada. A new approach is helping Canadian investor dentists acquire, grow and earn comparable returns – without the complicated infrastructure.
Join us for a valuable two day retreat and seminar at the incredible River Rock Casino Resort to learn more, while enjoying a luxurious getaway.
Audience is to be Dentists – Spouses, Office Managers or other Dental team members must attend with their dentist.
A certificate of completion will be issued which you can submit for CE Credit.
Breakfast, lunch and Breaks will be provided.
Who Should Attend:
1. Anyone who has multiple dental offices and wants to learn how they can increase the value or operational functionality of those offices.
2. Anyone who wants to assemble a network of dental practices but isn’t quite sure how to best go about it.
3. Anyone who has a network of dental offices and would like to learn some strategies related to the sale of any or all of their network.
4. Anyone who would like to learn about strategies designed to allow them to retire at some point in the future by using the proceeds from the sale of a dental network.