Canadian Privacy Training - CIPP/C Certification
What You'll Learn
- Canadian Privacy Fundamentals
- The Canadian Government and Legal System
- Enforcement Agencies and Powers
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Private Sector
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Public Sector
As an Official Training Partner of The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), PrivacyWorks is pleased to be offering Victoria a 2-day training session to prepare individuals and teams to attain their CIPP/C designation and the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of the Canadian privacy landscape.
The IAPP is the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community. They offer resources for professionals who strive to successfully manage privacy risks.
Distinguish yourself in the field of privacy with a CIPP/C credential.
When you earn a CIPP/C, you show that you have an understanding and application of Canadian information privacy laws, principles and practices at the federal, provincial and territorial levels.
A CIPP/C credential ensures you share common knowledge and understanding with your colleagues in related practice areas, including information security, marketing, IT, compliance and product development.
Why should I get certified?
- The CIPP is the global industry standard for professionals entering and working in the field of privacy.
- Achieving a CIPP/C credential demonstrates understanding of a principles-based framework and knowledge base in information privacy within the Canadian context.
- You’ll be recognized as part of an elite group of knowledgeable, capable and dedicated privacy and data protection practitioners.
- Holding a CIPP/C designation elevates your leadership profile among your colleagues.
- The CIPP/C is a key benchmark among top employers for hiring and promoting privacy professionals.
- 2 full-day training sessions
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members)
- Exam cost included
- Sample questions for the exam
- An electronic version of the textbook
- Participant guide
- Light refreshments