Calgary: Big Rock Brewery Tour
A lot of passion goes into the beer we brew here at Big Rock. Our beer tells this tasty tale but we also would also like to have the opportunity to show you. Touring one of our breweries (we have production facilities in Calgary, Vancouver, & Etobicoke) gives you the opportunity to experience the careful crafting that happens behind the scenes and gives you insight into the process from the top of a barley bin to the bottom of a pint glass.
- All tours are hosted by a trained beerologist.
- No matter if you're a craft beer newbie or a certified beer nerd, you'll learn a lot about beer and brewing.
- Follow our state-of-the-art brewing process with your own eyes, ears and nose, from the unloading of ingredients, through the brewing and fermentation stages, all the way to packaging.
- Before you head home, you'll experience a Big Rock tasting session where you get to sample the latest and greatest on tap.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older with government photo ID (required to participate in sampling of beer), closed toed & flat shoes (no sandals and no high heels).
- Due to the nature of our production facilities, our brewery tours are not suitable for those with mobility restrictions.
In the event that you cannot attend your tour and do not reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, refunds are available but subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Tours are subject to availability.
Large group private tour packages are available for booking – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Big Rock Brewery Store Hours
Monday to Friday: 10am - 6 pm
Saturdays: 11am - 6pm
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Participants must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
PLEASE BRING: Government photo ID (required to participate in sampling of beer), closed toed & flat shoes (no sandals and no high heels - this is an important safety requirement).
PLEASE DO NOT BRING: Outside alcohol. Anyone arriving on premise that appears to be impaired will be unable to participate in our brewery tours. We would love to serve you some lovely samples of our beer, though!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Since you will have your ID with you, we can verify your identity that way. No need to print anything out!
What is the refund policy?
As long as you let us know at least 24 hours in advance that you cannot attend, you can get a full refund. If you can't make it last minute - each booking is still refundable but subject a $10/ticket cancellation fee.
For large group private bookings, a deposit is required to hold the date and time of your booking. Deposits are refundable up to 48 hours before your booking. For more information about this, please email email@example.com.