Building a Quality Community in GTA
The quality improvement process is a lifetime journey that requires a supportive environment. We want to create this environment together with other professionals who share the quality improvement philosophy and want to make it more accessible for the institutions and individuals. If you are a professional who is directly involved in the quality of the products and services in your organization, or you are a consultant who provides training for quality, this is the event for you. Our area of expertise is in the life sciences, healthcare and environmental industries. However, professionals from other industries are very welcome.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSIONS
• What is Quality Improvement philosophy about?
• Why professionals experience a hard time to adopt it?
• Why we need a supportive environment to build a Quality Improvement practice?
• Why are regulatory materials challenging to understand?
• What is the best way to start Quality Improvement?
• What kind of resources are needed to perform Quality Improvement?
• How to build leadership skills for management?
These series of events are a collaborative project of professionals from industry, not-for-profit organizations and consultants who want to disseminate the quality improvement philosophy in GTA to promote the businesses for competitiveness in the world scene. It becomes an integral part of the initiative for building of the innovation ecosystem in Southern Ontario and nationwide.
The current supporters and contributors to the GTA Quality Community are professionals from the American Society for Quality, Baylis Medical Inc., Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine, Canadian Plasma Resources, Canadian Society for Quality, EZSigma Group, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research and ORCHID Analytics.