BSET Student's Computer Handout
Terms of Registration Regarding COVID-19:
By Registering for the event, you hereby declare the following :
- I will wear a mask upon entering the college in compliance with pandemic protocol.
- I am not under mandatory quarantine orders by health authorities.
- I have not traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- I have not been in contact with a person returning from a trip in the last 14 days.
- I do not have flu symptoms and have not been around someone with flu symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing or loss of smell without nasal congestion) in the last 14 days.
- I will respect all hygiene rules and protocols set by the College, necessary for the safety of other College workers, such as hand washing, maintaining a two meter distance from other people, and all other recommendations made by the Health authorities.
Information About the Event:
To pick up the computer, come to the ITSS helpdesk, room E406. Keep your Student ID handy, as you may be asked to sign into Omnivox.
Your information will be validated, and you will be lent the computer. Most of the software you'll need is installed, however you will be given full admin power to install any missing software should there be any.