The benefits to breastfeeding are endless - What’s in it for you? What’s in it for baby? Bring your partner/support person to discover together how to get a great start to nourishing your baby.
In this 3 hour program, we will cover:
• Health and emotional benefits for mother and baby
• Skin to skin and the 4th trimester
• Breast anatomy and stages of milk
• Breastfeeding positions
• How to get a successful latch and baby-led latching
• Infant cues
• Pumping, hand expressing and storing of milk
• Common breastfeeding challenges and tools to deal with them
• Resources and where to turn to for extra support.
This workshop is run by sister-duo Mira and Vera Kevic, certified labour doulas specially trained in lactation education. Pre-registration is required by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $50 + HST, partners/support people may attend at no additional cost. This is a cozy intimate class so space is limited.
Sessions repeat every 2 months.
Contact us, we are available to book private classes too! Visit us at
Breastfeeding Basics is part of any Labour Doula Packages, if we are booked to attend your birth, there is no cost for the class!
Visit us at
Doulas On Bikes
Geoffrey Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada