ANALYTICS 4 - The Voice of the Customer
The Strategic Consulting Group Presents: ANALYTICS 4 - The Voice of the Customer -
Early Bird Registration: $25.00 per person ($35.00 at the door)
- Can the voice of the customer be heard in big data, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML)?
- Is the customer still part of the equation?
- Are big data, AI, and ML tools only for large corporations or can SMEs and Not for Profit organizations use them as well?
Get insights into big data, AI, and ML that you can use to improve your business.
The Analytics 4 seminar will help you demystify big data, AI, and ML, how they are used, when to use them, and how you can apply them for your organization.
MORNING SESSION: How big data, AI, and ML tools are implemented from the perspective of the customer.
AFTERNOON SESSION: Practical applications that have been adopted successfully by various organizations.
TOPICS AND PRESENTERS:
- The Customer’s Voice in Unstructured Data: ALAN McCAFFERTY, CEO - The Strategic Consulting Group
- Marketing Data and the Customer Journey: JOE ARAGONA, Creative Director and Senior Marketing Strategist - Aragona Agency
- Big Data and Business Growth: BRIAN GRIFFIN, Senior Business Consultant - The Strategic Consulting Group
- Children Are Customers Too: ALLAN SUMMERS, Co-Lead Pastor - The Bridge and LISA LANDRY, Children’s Ministries Pastor - The Bridge
- Healthcare From a Customer’s Point of View: ROB SARIC, Co-Founder & CEO - HWarp
- Count What Counts: The Data and Analytics of Not for Profit Organizations and Associations: SEAN WONG, Executive Director - The Ottawa Mission Foundation
For more details and information about Topics and Speakers click:
The Strategic Consulting Group
ANALYTICS 4 is the fourth in a series of annual seminars presented by The Strategic Consulting Group. Each seminar is focused on real-world applications of data and analytics that can improve the business of doing business.
*** All proceeds from Analytics 4 are for The Bridge Youth Programs. ***