3-weeks AI course: Practical Python for Machine Learning
This is paid online course, please read the instructions below to pay and enroll. price starting from $99 for limited time.
Join hundreds of developers from all around the world to learn and practice AI, machine learning with python.
This course is online live course. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world.
You work with peer devs on projects.
If you miss the live session due to time zone or conflict, you can learn by watching session replay any time and live support on slack.
Start date: Jun 9th, 10am PT (US pacific time, check your local time zone).
* 3 Weeks / 6 Sessions / 12 hours
* 6 lectures / 6 coding exercises
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Capstone project, Peer students collaboration
* Slack supports to projects and homework
This course covers the key Python skills you will need so you can start using Python for machine learning. The course is ideal for:
* Those with some previous coding experience who wants to add Python to their repertoire or level up their basic Python skills.
* Aspiring programmers who are learning their first programming language
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Python primarily through a series of coding exercises guided by the instructor. Students will learn about the foundational underpinnings of Python as well as how to put that knowledge to the test with practical exercises.
The course takes project-focused approach to teach you Python by building projects. The instructor will walk you through a series of curated projects, and explain the key concepts as they arise. Students will learn the theory and how they work under the hood while writing code