16wk Road Cycling Program 2020
16 week Road Cycling Program in OTTAWA, with DTS (D’Aoust Training Systems)
Instructor & Program Creator: Sylvie D’Aoust, Level 3 Road Cycling National Coach
STARTS week November 18, 2019 - March 16, 2020
What to expect from this Winter Cycling Program: 17yrs of experience facilitating this program.
If you are a cyclist or Triathlete and looking for the complete winter training program to improve your cycling aerobic and anaerobic capacity, endurance, strength, power, and speed, this is the program for you.
- Learn to train with your HRT Zones and power (WATTS)
- Weekly training session.
- REVAMPED Gym program for Cycling
- Basic 16wk weekly cycling program (Contact Coach Sylvie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a personalized cycling training program. Min 4mo contract commitment. Min Spots Available. Rates will vary on needs)
- We will be conducting two MAP (maximum aerobic power) tests, in order to track participant’s progress over the 16wks. The MAP tests will take place on these weeks: 2 & 15.
- The first MAP test is to determine participants Heart Rate Zone, for the purpose of the 16wk program, the last to track improvement over the 15wks
- Full facilities (shower)All fitness levels welcome and encouraged to register, BUT be ready to work HARD, to achieve your cycling goals
- SCHWINN bikes with power
- FitMetrix App and data collection
- In class challenges
- Class length 1:30hr
- Monday night: 7:30pm-9:00pm - Michelle Gauthier
- Wednesday night: 7:30pm-9:00pm - Luc Mahler
- Thursday night: 7:30pm-9:00pm - Angela Beauchamp
- Friday Morning: 10:00am-11:30pm - Sylvie D'Aoust
RATE: $410 + HST($53.30) + online fees
REFUND policy: There is NO refund once the registration is processed. We will allow transferring the registration to another person.
6Wk WARM-UP program
Oct 10, 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14
$59 + HST(7.67) + online fees