Join us in giving and receiving Simple Acts of Kindness on Saturday, June 1st, 2019!
What if hundreds of people united, each putting in place the changes they wish to see in their city, all on the same day?
This is the goal of 100 In 1 Day, where no idea is too small to make our communities better places to live.
Waterdown Village will join with
The BIA wants to showcase the people who make Waterdown Village a special place to be and visit.
THINGS TO WATCH FOR:
- Livestream speakers' corner at the
- Random acts of kindness from our BIA business members which you can find here:
(TRUST US: You're not going to want to miss any of them!)
- A public mural for our community to contribute words, pictures or drawings celebrating what kindness truly means
- Interactive activities and events throughout the day!
Waterdown is already know for it's small-town feel, and friendly neighbours - but let's really show everyone what we're made of!
If you, as a resident, have an idea of how you'd like to participate, let us know!
- Set up 2 chairs on your front lawn and get to know your neighbours!
- Get a group together and pick up some litter at the local parks or along the streets
- Pay it forward in the drive-thru line!
- WHAT ELSE CAN YOU COME UP WITH?
Mill Street South, Waterdown, Ontario, Canada